Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FOOD!

Its amazing that when you try not to think about food, you think about it more. I had an extremely busy day at work today. I had a full slate of meetings starting at 8 am and ending at 7pm and had to drive back and forth to Cleveland twice. Being busy I didnt think the diet would bother me today...however I was wrong. Going from two eggs, sausage and hashbrowns to a green tea and granola bar just wasnt the same. Then a chicken caesar salad for lunch made me really hungry by the time dinner rolled around. Dinner being late was a chicken breast, rice and cantelope..... WHERE ARE THE FRENCH FRIES????

To top the day off, one of my managers at Danny Boys made the above smore pizza for me to try. I asked her to do it a couple of weeks ago so we can run as a special this fall. Definetly not the day to give me that, however was impressed with the look at the recipe she came up with.

I was succefull with my two a day work out. Cardio and abs in the morning and Chest and back at night. I ate too close to my big work out tonight and didnt feel so hot at the end of it. Alls good now.

Well my competitors are taking this serious to start, it will see where we all are in 30 days (or even in a week).

Well another busy day tomorrow. I think I need a good breakfast and I will try to make it up with a light lunch! Day 1 successful!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy that pizza looks awesome...and it is still in our fridge if you need a little snack...just kidding! Great job at work today...a nice offer...showings and more! We are on the right track to endning this year on a postive note! Thanks for all you have done for us! The hard work and overtime really means a lot! We love you and great job with your workout tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job resisting the sugary goodness of Smores Pizza! It seems like nearly every competitor in the challenge is putting forth a strong effort for the competition. Food selections are being picked with care (as you demonstrated above), individualized exercise programs are in place, and the diligence each person is putting forth spurs the others on. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyones exercise routine and diet selections affect results since they all seem to be unique at this point. Wishing you the best in your efforts!

    Q.B.

    ReplyDelete