Monday, August 31, 2009

Chicago - Weigh Ins

What a weekend. Weazy and I went to Chicago to see her cousins and some friends from South Carolina. We drove out on Friday and were there 4 hours later. What a great time. Fun people, good drinks and great food. What else could you ask for?

Well weigh in finally came. Surprisely everyone made it to weigh in tonight. All the numbers are pretty close after final review except for me. I weigh the least of the group with the smallest amount of body fat. This means I am going to have to win the 1.5 mile run, bench press rep and best overall transformation. Its crazy thinking that when I wake up tomorrow I cant go out to my favorite restuarant and get my normal breakfast. I dont know how long I can make it on Granola and strawberries. I ate Wendy's for lunch and had snickers and coke today because I know I cant have them for the next 90 days. Let the competition begin.

Work has been picking up. Received a new listing on a 2600 sq. ft. home. Received a listing call on a 2,900 sq. ft. home and am supposed to write an offer on a home I have listed in Bay Village tomorrow. I am working on another two listings which I should now if I got them by the end of the week. Need a home? How about a 177,000 sq. ft. industrial warehouse in Cleveland?

Well gotta get ready for a big day tomorrow......

1 comment:

  1. Chicago was amazing! So much fun...great memories! As for the weigh ins oh my...too funny! I am so proud of everyone involved...I hope all of them stick with it! I know you did this so you get in better shape...but I also know you did this to help a friend who needed a kick in the pants (very large pants)haha! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete