Monday, September 7, 2009

My O My what a Holiday

Whose idea was it to start this competition prior to a holiday weekend? While I didnt do too bad with my workouts I definetly over indulged in the pm. My breakfast and lunches were as they should be, but Danny Boys Pizza at 11:30 at night with a few brews didnt help my standings. Or taking my son and father in law to Put In Bay for a day doesnt bode well with a diet. The good news is my workouts were strong, my morning meals were good and I really enjoyed the weekend.

Well its late Monday night and I am watching the Miami and Florida State Football game while working on the computer. I am ready to hit the office first thing after my morning workout. I have a jammed packed week. I am working on possibly to new business ventures, trying to make an addition to Danny Boys and sell some properties. I have a few new listings and a couple of big showings this week as well.

Until tomorrow......

1 comment:

  1. Well this weekend was a lot of fun...but you are right we ate a lot! I am very proud you for keeping up with your workouts! You are really workout hard...and that is awesome!
    You know moderation is the key...and you are doing great!
    And about the new venture...you always have my support 100%! I love you and I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete