Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ode to the weekend

Well I know why I am not on the cover of mens health.... the weekends. While I must say I do well eating for breakfast and lunch, dinner is quite different. I must say that Weazy and I are looking into a new venture that deals with food and we have to do research. Thats right, eating hamburgers and french fries at a wine bar in Rocky River is research. Or having more wine and desert at the wine bar at Crocker Park is more research. I must say that I surprise myself how well I eat during the week. The weekend nights are tuff!

My workouts continue to be strong. This is a light week for me. We are into our third week and my workouts are consistant. This will be a recoup week and I will go back to hitting it strong next week. I am still on track to win this competition.

Real estate is going great. I have new great listings with a lot of activity. Most of the activity is coming on 31 acres I have. I also listed a great investment property in Sandusky. The other active listing is an investment property in Sheffield.

I went to a food show for new ideas for Danny Boys and came up with some new product. I will be trying it this week and hoping to have specials next week! Watch for announcements.

The boys are doing great at baseball. Their fall ball team is 4 -0. They have some tuff competition this weekend. Weazy and I took them to see its raining meatballs. That was a really good movie, however not necessary to see in 3d. Weazy is doing great at teaching. She just got an awesome review. She continues to impress me daily!

Til next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment