Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2: School Starts

What a day. Started off with the family going back to school. My boys are in 2nd and 4th grade now. I cannot believe how quickly they are growing up. Each year has gotten better and better, however they are becoming more and more independent too. This was also Weazy first day of school too. After 9 years off to take care of the boys she is back working and loving it. She got to come home to an email from a parent with a nice compliment!

Work was good today. Showed several homes (and condos) to buyers. Went on a new listing tour today. The property was 31 acres of which 15 acres of woods, 10 acres of farmland and 5 acres pond. Priced to sell at $160,000. If I get the listing I will definetly post pictures. I then sent out an email blast on 22,000 sq. ft. industrial property for $1,290,000. I was surprised how quickly I started getting responses to the emails. The property is on Rte 250 located between Rte 2 and the Ohio Turnpike.

Finally the boys had their first Fall Ball scrimmage. The team did well. What a learning experience for them with stealing and so much more action in the game. They brought home a win for the crowd! Dom was beamed 2 of the three times up to bat, but hung in there.

Now to my contest. Man I feel like I am moving slow. I decided not to gourge myself anymore and be happy with my current weight for Monday. I did some studying on food and with some help from a friend I got some really good food hints. I am learning what a study this is and how each of us is so different in metabolism and how we process our food. I may have to start my work out tomorrow so I am not sore all next week. If you have a helpful hint I am listening. I hope this blog helps me keep committed, so I look forward to some responses!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great first day of school! I think this is going to be a great year for our boys! Both of their teachers are great...and as for now they love school! And I love teaching...im a little rusty...but I am getting there!

    ReplyDelete