Sunday, October 11, 2009

Change

I know its been a while since I have posted, however my laptop got a virus. I typically post at night using my laptop. My good friend Tony took care of me and got me up and running again.

I am enjoying a glass of merlot and just finished the show brothers and sisters. What a great program. My sister past away of cancer so I can relate in some scenarios of the show.

Now I am watching poker. I want to be able to make it to the world series of poker soon. I am hosting a hold em tournament for the North Coast Young Proffessionals at Danny Boys. That should be a fun night.

Well we have about 45 days left in the competition. I am staying strong with the lifting, however my eating as been ok. I have decided to really push the last 30 days to trim up but to try to bulk up until then. I have a hurt left arm that is holding me back and is not healing quickly. I am pushing through the pain however I know its not a wise move. Everyone else is still staying true to their workouts except for one. I really think that the competition is all about the last 30 days. I am getting to a point that I will post some preliminary pictures coming to the final.

This is a tough week at work. While I have a big Sysco food show and cocktail party I am looking forward to I also have some major changes taking place at work. They are tough changes I am not looking forward too. I do have some good showings and interest on property that I am expecting offers on this week. Time will tell.

Well I am going to finish my wine.......

No comments:

Post a Comment