Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lifes Adventures

Everyday is an adventure in life. I wake up everyday and am excited about what will unfold (at least in most circumstances). I make choices that effect so many lifes including my own and I pray daily that I am following Gods path and making the right choices. Today I got some confirmation that a couple of the resent choices were right. There have been some major changes in my life and I am staying positive that they are for the best in the long term.

I am working alot now. I am running Danny Boys and making some real changes. We are adding cleaning the restuarant from front to back, changing staff, new servers, bartenders and cooks, cleaning the restuarant from front to back, adding new menu items, renegotiating contracts and adding liquor. It is amazing the support I am getting from most of the staff and management. Customers are really starting to respond favorably as well to the changes.

Real estate has been a roller coaster. Crazy deals. Some positive and some negative. Fortunately things have changed for the positive in the last few weeks for some of the deals I have been working. Then this afternoon I got a call from a client who I havent dealt with in 10 years. It so happens he is interested in teaming up with another client I have in the entertainment/hotel industry. What a neat opportunity. Thats why I love the business I do. Clients from different states and different periods of my career and we still call and deal with one another. There is nothing like creating or putting a deal together.

Speaking of putting a deal together..... I was going to try to open a new venture until yesterday. The deal fell flat on its face. There is always another opportunity! I do not stress over lost opportunities because there is always another coming if your looking.

Now to the big competition. I am not doing as well as I have been in the past. I am working so much that by the time its 10:30 or 11 pm its time to work out. About and hour and a half later than usuall. It is difficult and to push up the heavy weight or to keep motivated. It is also hard to eat well when I am on the go or stressed. Thus I am down in weight but also in the weight I can lift. I plan on keep working out and pushing hard, but I have taken a few extra days off than planned. I will be back at it hard tomorrow. Trust me I am not giving up and still believe I can finish first, I just need to get my act together quickly.

Well another day goes by, but memories will last (except mine dont last as long as they used to...haha). Its like my hair. Weazy likes grey, but I told her its falling out faster than its going grey! Haha..................

1 comment:

  1. hI Honey...I love all your blogs...sorry it has been so long sence I read them! I too have been busy! You are doing a fantastic job keeping everything together...you truly are awesome! Kepp it all up...love you Together forever!

    ReplyDelete